Sunday 30th April, 2017 1pm – 4:30pm
A delicious afternoon of self care, mindfulness and connection for the pregnant mama-to-be.
Make me a Radiant Mama provides 3.5 hours of “ahhhh” relief. In a safe space you’ll be guided through mindfulness and yoga practices to meet the needs of pregnancy, birth and beyond. You'll also connect with your baby, body and other like minded mamas.
Our afternoon journey will include:
- Exploration of safe yoga postures to support the body during pregnancy, birth and beyond with a gentle flowing then restorative sequence.
- Mama mindfulness - we discuss simple ways to start or enhance your mindfulness practice during pregnancy, assisting you to remain grounded, empowered and present.
- Essential oils to support your journey which are safe and non toxic for you and your baby.
- Birth preparation including pelvic opening and leg strengthening postures and breathing (pranayama) techniques for an empowered birth no matter what option you choose.
- Share delicious healthy treats and find community, share stories with like minded mamas
Workshop facilitated by pregnant yoga and prenatal teacher Jess from SoulTribe Yoga and Radiant Mama.
Suitable for beginners or experienced yogis and pregnant women over 12 weeks. Please contact Jess if you are under 12 weeks pregnant or have any questions.
YOUR INVESTMENT: Regular: $84 / Earlybird: $70 (expires 14 April 2017)
**Please have nutritious brunch / lunch before hand to ensure you and baby are fuelled, we will be breaking later in the session.
**Unfortunately no refunds will be offered if you are unable to attend this workshop.