Meditation & Mindfulness 30 hr Teacher Training
In this 30 hour teacher training we will unravel how to teach meditation and mindfulness to the general population
Friday 10th, Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th November
Friday 6pm - 8.30pm
Saturday 10am - 8pm
unday 10am - 8pm
Do you want to teach Meditation? Are you interested in Mindfulness? Do you want to change your career and help your community de-stress and chill?
his course will cover the following:
- Techniques and Training - covering various techniques, posture, breathing techniques, use of props and modifications.
- Teaching Methodology - how to structure a class, voice, presenting, creating courses music, sound being a facilitator and creating your own vibe.
- Anatomy and Physiology - We'll unravel the anatomical and physiological benefits, What happens to the brain when we meditate? How can meditation help improve performance?
- Philosophy - The Yoga Sutras, history of meditation, the earliest texts on mediation and discovering practices from different schools of thought including Yoga, Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity and others.
- Mindfulness - How can we calm the mind? We look at what mindfulness is, and how we can put this into practice in our daily lives.
- Practicum - Each participant will practice teaching different techniques throughout the course, and will also write their own guided mediation then lead the class.
This weekend course is a 30 hour certification registered with Yoga Alliance. A take home practice and assessment will be required and attendees will receive a certificate on completion.
This training is for yoga teachers, movement teachers, or meditation students with no less than 2 years practicing.
Investment - This course is $690 for the 30 hour Yoga Alliance certified course.